This course is designed for families who are planning to or thinking about breastfeeding their newborn. Basic concepts of breastfeeding are covered, including: both the benefits and challenges of breastfeeding, latching, positioning, maintaining milk supply while away from baby, and much more. This course meets the second Tuesday of each month from 7:00 pm- 9:00 pm in the ARMC Education Center, Lower Level
Directions to the Medical Arts 101:
Please park in the Medical Mall parking lot, enter through the Medical Mall entrance and take the elevator to the lower level. Take a right out of the elevator and follow the hallway...turn down the first hallway on your right. The second door on your left will be Medical Arts 101.
Directions to the Alamance Regional Education Center:
- Turn into the Alamance Regional campus from Huffman Mill Road and go straight.
- Turn right into the Medical Mall parking lot (third entrance on your right).
- After parking in the Medical Mall parking lot you will walk down a long sidewalk and enter the Medical Mall through a revolving door (statue of family in front of the building).
- Upon entering the Medical Mall, take the elevator on your left to the Lower Level.
- When you come out of the elevator, go around the corner to your left and the Education Center will be on your right…it’s directly across from the cafeteria.
- If Alamance County Schools are closed for inclement weather, class that night is cancelled.