This two-session class taught by Certified Lactation Consultants is for parents interested in learning more about preparation for feeding babies and breastfeeding. The course includes the benefits of breastmilk, getting off to a good start, common problems and treatments, returning to work or school, and breast milk collection and storage. Held the second and third Tuesday of each month from 7 to 9 p.m. Register online by clicking on the link above or by calling the LiveWell Line at 336-586-4000. Your partner is encouraged to attend with you...they do not need to register separately.
Directions to the Medical Arts 101:
Please park in the Medical Mall parking lot, enter through the Medical Mall entrance and take the elevator to the lower level. Take a right out of the elevator and follow the hallway...turn down the first hallway on your right. The second door on your left will be Medical Arts 101.
Directions to the Alamance Regional Education Center:
- Turn into the Alamance Regional campus from Huffman Mill Road and go straight.
- Turn right into the Medical Mall parking lot (third entrance on your right).
- After parking in the Medical Mall parking lot you will walk down a long sidewalk and enter the Medical Mall through a revolving door (statue of family in front of the building).
- Upon entering the Medical Mall, take the elevator on your left to the Lower Level.
- When you come out of the elevator, go around the corner to your left and the Education Center will be on your right…it’s directly across from the cafeteria.
- If Alamance County Schools are closed for inclement weather, class that night is cancelled.