Expectant couples who have been through the labor and delivery process before or who have previously completed prepared childbirth classes can take a Prepared Childbirth Refresher course. A tour of the BirthPlace at Alamance Regional and discussion of pain relief options is included. There are two sessions in this course. Register online by clicking the link above or by calling the LiveWell Line at 336-586-4000. Your partner is encouraged to attend with you...they do not need to register separately.
Directions to the Alamance Regional Education Center:
- Turn into the Alamance Regional campus from Huffman Mill Road and go straight.
- Turn right into the Medical Mall parking lot (third entrance on your right).
- After parking in the Medical Mall parking lot you will walk down a long sidewalk and enter the Medical Mall through a revolving door (statue of family in front of the building).
- Upon entering the Medical Mall, take the elevator on your left to the Lower Level.
- When you come out of the elevator, go around the corner to your left and the Education Center will be on your right…it’s directly across from the cafeteria.
- If Alamance County Schools are closed, class for that night is cancelled.