Medical Care for Your Baby
Consult with your pediatrician if your baby:
- Has a fever greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (taken rectally).
- Refuses more than two feedings in a row.
- Coughs frequently with or without nasal discharge.
- Experiences an unusual rash, vomiting or frequent diarrhea (watery stool).
- Has a foul-smelling discharge from the umbilical cord or circumcision.
- Becomes unusually fussy, cries constantly or seems much sleepier than normal.
For Emergency Care
At Cone Health, our comprehensive Children’s Emergency Department at The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital is specifically staffed and designed to serve the needs of our patients 18 years old and younger 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While your pediatrician is a great resource for your child’s everyday needs, it’s a good idea to make note of our location so you are prepared in case of an accident or serious illness.
GPS Address: 1121 North Church Street, Greensboro, NC
Mailing Address: 1200 North Elm Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Location: Between North Elm and Church Streets just north of downtown Greensboro